Businesses of any size looking to enhance security measures and deter intruders and casual break-ins should consider the benefits offered by HD CCTV systems. HD CCTV is very affordable and provides the clearest possible evidence for the identification of criminals and criminal activities. Some of the added benefits of these advanced security systems are discussed below.
Advantages of HD CCTV
Some of the principal advantages of HD CCTV include:
- HD CCTV utilises video cameras to monitor and record activity in any area of the business and provides 24/7 security coverage which is unparalleled. The data is sent directly from the video cameras to the recorder without any need for compression or compromise to the quality of images provided, so users receive the highest available image quality.
- The presence of CCTV cameras on your premises acts as a deterrent to intruders or vandals, as they will be reluctant to have their images caught on camera.
- If intruders do enter your business premises, the quality of images provided by HD CCTV is of a high enough grade to be classified as evidence by the police and courts of law.
- HD CCTV can be viewed remotely using a mobile phone or tablet, so it’s possible to maintain a constant watch over your business premises no matter where you happen to be.
- You’re likely to qualify for insurance discounts after you’ve fitted HD CCTV cameras at your business. It’s well worth calling your insurance provider before fitting any camera surveillance system as available discounts could make a difference to the affordability of your new security system.
- HD CCTV can be viewed on a monitor or remotely, so it provides critical real-time viewing that’s perfect for a variety of business users and industrial applications.
I-HT supplies, fits and maintains HD CCTV systems. We cover the whole of East Anglia and the South of England and are happy to discuss your business security requirements at any time. You can purchase a system outright or benefit from the affordability of rental HD CCTV systems. Contact us for more information.