Shops face a large range of challenges on a daily basis. A constant flow of customers can leave shops at particular risk of theft.
Benefits of CCTV for Retail Stores
The benefits of having CCTV in shops can improve safety and security for customers, employees and business owners alike.
- A preventative tool – reduction in incidents as people know they are being recorded
helping staff and customers feel safer
- Helping staff to know when a customer is waiting and needs assistance
- Enabling you to collect evidence when an incident takes place
- Assist business owners to manage by being able to see customers are being attended to and work being carried out.
In the past poor picture quality made it unreliable but now, HD precision CCTV is affordable, reliable and more than 5 times sharper than traditional analogue systems. Not only does it provide a valuable safety and security system but it also provides you with an excellent tool to manage the business
CCTV Works 24/7
CCTV works around the clock. This means that it captures suspicious activity whether it’s occurring first thing in the morning or last thing at night.
Cost-effective Solution To Prevent Shoplifting
CCTV is relativity low-cost. As well, there are different systems to meet people’s budgets. It can also be rented if this is more preferable. Meanwhile, if you were to employ a security guard you would most likely find that his salary greatly exceeds the cost of CCTV.
CCTV Cameras Are Easy to Setup and Maintain
You won’t have much hassle with CCTV. Instead, you can trust that it is working throughout the day without your involvement. I-HT’s team of engineers will be there from the start to set you and get you protected as quickly and efficiently as possible and can also provide regular servicing packages to ensure your system never goes down.
Provides 4K High-Resolution CCTV Footage
Anyone knows that when it comes to CCTV, identifying those involved can be tricky if you do not have a high enough resolution in your camera. I-HT Cameras are all HD quality making the footage crisp and clear, enabling you to effectively identify anyone who breaches the perimeter of your property. It, therefore, acts as a deterrent because any would-be trespassers should see the cameras beforehand and decide not to act. With our HD CCTV systems they provide pictures 7 times clearer than previous analogue systems
Features of I-HT CCTV
- Live HD CCTV for life-like picture quality (almost 5 times sharper than traditional analogue systems)
- Real-time playback with timeline and smart search functions
- Built-in Static IP address so no need for additional payments for static broadband connection if you don’t already have one.
- A full 4-year equipment warranty – we’ll come out and replace if you have any equipment issues.
- High-quality day/night cameras automatically switch from colour to low-light black & white using built-in infrared illumination allowing filming in total darkness.
- A free mobile viewer App to view from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Workmanship guarantee on all installations
- Impeccable ongoing support & technical help
If you would like more information on our installs, please get in touch here for a free quote or free site survey: https://www.cctvinstallation-uk.com/cctv-quote/
Anyone who owns a business will know that security is of the utmost importance. But what is really the best way to protect your property or business? If you are still racking your brain for an answer, then look no further. That’s because CCTV trumps all other security measures for a long list of reasons. In fact, here are some of the ways that such a surveillance system is the perfect option for you and your property.