Bars and restaurants face a large range of challenges on a daily basis. A constantly changing customer base and high employee turnover leave bars and restaurants without CCTV at particular risk of theft.
Benefits of CCTV in Restaurants and Pubs
- A preventative tool – reduction in incidents as people know they are being recorded helping staff and customers feel safer; helping staff to know when a customer is waiting and needs assistance enabling you to collect evidence when an incident takes place.
- Assist business owners to manage by being able to see customers are being attended to and work being carried out.
In the past poor picture quality made it unreliable but now, HD precision CCTV is affordable, reliable and more than 5 times sharper than traditional analogue systems.
- Not only does it provide a valuable safety and security system but it also provides you with an excellent tool to manage the business.
Features of I-HT CCTV
- Live HD CCTV for life-like picture quality (almost 5 times sharper than traditional analogue systems)
- Real-time playback with timeline and smart search functions.
- Built-in Static IP address so no need for additional payments for static broadband connection if you don’t already have one.
- A full 4-year equipment warranty – we’ll come out and replace if you have any equipment issues.
- High-quality day/night cameras automatically switch from colour to low-light black & white using built-in infrared illumination allowing filming in total darkness.
- A free mobile viewer App to view from anywhere in the world 24/7.
- Workmanship guarantee on all installations.
- Impeccable ongoing support & technical help.
If you would like to learn more about our CCTV cameras and receive a free site survey and quote – contact us today: https://www.cctvinstallation-uk.com/cctv-quote/