We are proud to announce I-HT Ltd has been accredited by the Security Systems & Alarms Inspection Board.
Confidence in I-HT Ltd
The SSAIB only certify companies who demonstrate competence and professionalism in the management of their business and as an SSAIB certified company, I-HT Ltd fulfils technical competence and professional conduct when it comes to providing CCTV systems.
SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service we provide in order to protect your business or home from the potentially devastating consequences of crime.
Many insurers now require evidence that all reasonable steps have been taken to mitigate risk and ensure the safety of personnel and assets within the workplace. As an SSAIB certified provider, we will meet or exceed your insurer’s requirements.
As an SSAIB accredited company I-HT Ltd will:
- Always agree a written specification.
- Ensure that you’re given a registered Certificate of Conformity confirming that your CCTV system has been installed to all relevant standards.
- Provide warranty and corrective and preventative maintenance for your CCTV system.
- Ensure that best practice standards are maintained.
As SSAIB accredited Installers:
- All our personnel have been screened to the British Standard 7858.
- Our insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work we undertake.
- Our premises are secure and therefore security of records and documentation is ensured.
- We comply with all relevant British Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Identity cards are carried at all times.
How have we achieved SSAIB Certification?
We’ve achieved SSAIB accreditation due to our commitment to the quality of workmanship undertaken to ensure that standards are constantly maintained.